Several people are looking for a new place to stay after their Green Bay home caught fire yesterday morning. The Green Bay Metro Fire Department was called to the residence on Farlin Avenue at around 11:35 AM, and saw smoke billowing from the windows when they got there. The blaze was brought under control in around 10 minutes, and completely extinguished in around a half an hour, but there was extensive damage to the home. The one adult and three children that were in the home when the fire started were able to escape without injury. The cause of the blaze was determined to have been a candle. That little candle ended up doing around $75,000 in damage, leaving the family homeless. The Red Cross is helping the family in their time of need.