A home in Sheboygan caught fire Friday morning. The fire in the home in the 1500 block of St. Clair Avenue reportedly began at around 8:15 AM. The Sheboygan Fire Department was on hand within 2 minutes of receiving the call, and say there were smoke and flames visible on the outside of the home when they arrived. The only injury reported was a minor burn to the thumb of one of the occupants, but they refused treatment. The blaze was contained to an upstairs bedroom. The cause was listed as unintentional, and caused around $33,000 in damage.