A strange series of events in Green Bay Wednesday evening lead to a home catching fire. The Green Bay Metro Fire Department received word that a tree had fallen onto a car parked in a driveway on East Walnut Street at around 10:30 PM. The falling tree brought with it some electrical wires, which then sparked, causing the roof of a nearby home to catch fire. The blaze then spread to the second floor of the home, before crews could extinguish it. While damage was estimated to be around $20,000, thankfully no one was injured in the incident.