A Rusk County family lost both its home and its business in an explosion and fire earlier this week. Nick and Joey Reich and their two children lived above their restaurant in the Village of Sheldon. Fire officials say it’s possible the blast was caused by a propane boiler or a water heater, though the official cause hasn’t been determined. Seventy firefighters stayed on the scene for more than 10 hours. Reich’s Roadhouse was a popular gathering spot. None of the family members were physically injured.