There was a fire at a Green Bay four-plex yesterday afternoon. A call came into the Green Bay Metro Fire Department when smoke was seen emitting from the building on East Walnut Ave. Crews battled the blaze, while also searching every floor to ensure no one was trapped inside. There was a bit of a scare when one resident was unaccounted for, but they learned that the resident was not home at the time of the fire. All residents and firefighters were able to escape without injury, but there was a cat that was not found. Green Bay Metro were joined on the scene by crews from Ashwaubenon, Suamico, New Fanken, and Bellevue Fire departments.