Firefighters with the Oregon Area Fire and E-M-S District report a shed was fully engulfed when they arrived on the scene at about 5:45 P-M Wednesday. A controlled burn by a property owner in the Town of Oregon got out of control when a portion of it was unattended. Fire officials are calling the 30-thousand dollars in damages accidental. No injuries were reported. Fire crews had to remain at the scene for more than two hours because the shed contained large amounts of firewood and some vehicles.