The Sauk County coroner says two people are dead due to a drug overdose. Coroner Greg Hahn says 55-year-old Rick Hablewitz died of an accidental overdose while caring for his elderly mother last January. The bodies of Hablewitz and his 86-year-old mother, Barbara, were found in their apartment January 20th. Police found no signs of foul play and initially said mother and son had died of natural causes. When the toxicology report was returned, they showed the son died of an overdose. His mother died about two weeks later of an acute diabetic crisis after failing to manage her health. Rick Hablewitz had cared for her before he died.