An ammonia spill at Abbyland Foods in Abbotsford has sent 18 people to a hospital with breathing complications. One of the victims is a firefighter. Multiple departments were called to the plant Monday at about 7:20 P-M, when a pipe carrying the gas ruptured. It was quickly repaired. Abbotsford firefighters were going door-to-door last night, checking on residents to make sure they were okay. Authorities are still monitoring air quality in the central Wisconsin community. They say calm winds helped keep the impact of the spill from being much worse.